- Tasavof and Erfan day is the independence Day of Iran.
The Day for the people’s criticism of government officials and the media are obliged to broadcast their protest.
- The holidays would be according to the main celebrations of the religions, historic Days and traditional days of Iranians and the Day of Tasavof and Erfan.
- In Cyrus Empire it is important that people have a sense of happiness and mirth, therefore any public mourning and holiday based on that is strictly prohibited.
- It is illegal to sell tobacco products and alcoholic drinks to anyone under 18.
- It is forbidden for anyone under 18 to go mosques, churches, Synagogues and other religious and political places.
- All religious and irreligious individuals have the right to propagandize their religion and idea only in their temples and sites without any violence.
- All students under 18 would have medical insurance for free, as well as annual physical and mental exams.
- Religious education to children under 18 is illegal and considered a crime.
- Any oral or written assessment is prohibited in primary schools.
- Teachers are considered as the third God.
They would receive high income and benefits.
- Educational religious books would be entirely omitted from the courses offered by the Education Ministry.
- To prevent dictatorship and despotism, buying and selling weapon in all around the country and also carrying weapon in few cities is allowed.
- wearing hijab is completely optional.
- Relationships between girls and boys are completely personal.
No one has the right to interfere.
- The government is responsible to provide breakfast to students under 18.
- The right of marriage is after the age of puberty.
Polygamy is strictly prohibited.
- Family is the foundation of Tasavof Empire.
Women are highly regarded and valued in family and society.
Housewives must be paid 1/3 of the common income in society by the government.
- In Cyrus Empire, military service is not compulsory.
There is only a mandatory period of 30 days for training after graduation from high school.
- Teaching the common language, history and the geography of the folks and tribes in each province is mandatory.
- The government is responsible to create employment for the citizens, otherwise those unemployed are entitled to receive medical insurance and wages from the government.
- Cyrus (Tasavof) Empire is based on freedom of speech.
All groups, ideas, religions, homosexuals have the right to free protest.
- The status of political parties in the executive branch of Cyrus Empire
Real Reformist party
There will be at least five parties.